Use these tips to optimize the lifetime of your Anatomica saddle:
- Use a round pole type saddle rack to store your saddle. With other saddle racks, there is a chance that the structure of the saddle rack will leave marks in the bottom of the saddle panels.
- Clean your saddle with saddle soap immediately after riding, to prevent the horse’s sweat from soaking into the panels.
- Make sure that you have a professional have a look at your saddle every year. By training your horse and using your saddle, your saddle will change over time. It could be that your saddle needs small adaptations to fit on your horse perfectly.
- Check the condition of your girth straps and stirrup leathers regularly, so that you won’t be surprised when they crack. Intensive use will tire out the leather, so it is important to take good care of these parts of your tack.
- Use a saddle cover, especially during transport. By using a saddle cover, you ensure that dirt won’t fall onto your saddle.