This Anatomica Cygnus dressage saddle is from the Anatomica S-line. The Anatomica Sports Line is a very luxurious line of Italian calf leather saddles. The soft, comfortable knee roll has been attached to the saddle skirt in a 90 degree angle. This makes a better connection and feel between the rider’s legs and the horse’s flanks possible, allowing for a better connection between horse and rider. In addition, this saddle gives the rider optimal freedom of movement, because only the upper leg is kept in place with the knee roll. The Short Roll gives the rider’s knee more room to move freely than the Long Roll does. Riders who tend to pull their knees up a bit can profit from this model. The durably tanned leather is still obtained in the traditional way. Characteristic for the Anatomica S-line saddles are the mono-saddle flaps, that ensure a better connection between horse and rider. The smaller, filled saddle skirts give a lot of support to the riders upper legs. In addition, the saddle panel is short, preventing the saddle from putting too much pressure on the horse’s back. This creates more freedom of movement for the horse, resulting in more relaxation and better performance.
- Deep and comfortable seat
- Specially developed knee rolls that ensure a correct and stable leg position, and a unique freedom of movement for the knee
- This saddle can be custom made for horses with a high withers
- This saddle skirts can be custom made longer or shorter
- Available in smooth bovine- and calf leather, and in luxurious buffalo leather (buffalo leather is a bit stiffer and softer)
- Available sizes: 16,5 17 17,5 18 inch
- Available leather colours: black and chocolate
- Available piping colours: black, chocolate, London, blue and red
- Available stitching colours: black, chocolate, grey and white
View all available options for the Anatomica Sports line saddles here.
This Anatomica saddle is available from: €3995,00