The Anatomica Cygnus Short Roll dressage saddle gives the rider maximum leg support, while still allowing the rider to move his or her legs freely. The soft, comfortable knee roll has been attached to the saddle skirt in a 90 degree angle. This makes a better connection and feeling between the rider’s legs and the horse’s flanks possible, allowing for a better connection between horse and rider. In addition, this saddle gives the rider optimal freedom of movement, because only the upper leg is kept in place with the knee roll. The Short Roll gives the rider’s knee more room to move freely than the Long Roll does. Riders who tend to pull their knees up a bit can profit from this model.
- Deep and comfortable seat
- Specially developed knee rolls that ensure a correct and stable leg position, and a unique freedom of movement for the knee
- This saddle is used in several professional stables, because the saddle easily fits on a variety of different horses.
- This saddle can be custom made for horses with high withers
- This saddle skirts can be custom made longer or shorter
- This saddle can be custom made to fit your horse perfectly
- Available in smooth bovine- and calf leather, and in luxurious buffalo leather (buffalo leather is a bit stiffer and softer)
- Available sizes: 16,5 17 17,5 18 18,5 19 inch
- Available leather colors: black and chocolate
- Available piping colors: black, chocolate, London, blue and red
- Available stitching colors: black, chocolate, grey and white
View all available options for the Anatomica Basic line saddles here.
This Anatomica saddle is available from: €2995,00