The Anatomica Cygnus Long Roll dressage saddle gives riders with maximal leg support, while still allowing the rider to move his or her legs freely. The soft, comfortable knee wrong has been attached to the saddle skirt in a 90 degree angle. This makes a better connection and feel between the rider’s legs and the horse’s flanks possible, allowing for a better connection between horse and rider. This Cygnus saddle also gives maximal support to the rider’s upper leg.
- Deep and comfortable seat
- Specially developed knee wrongs that ensure a correct and stable leg position
- This saddle is used in several professional stables, because the saddle easily fits on a variety of different horses.
- This saddle can be custom made for horses with high withers
- This saddle skirts can be custom made longer
- This saddle can be custom made to fit your horse perfectly
- Available in smooth bovine- and calf leather, and in luxurious buffalo leather (buffalo leather is a bit stiffer and softer)
- Available sizes: 16,5 17 17,5 18 18,5 19 inch
- Available leather colours: black and chocolate
- Available piping colours: black, chocolate, London, blue and red
- Available stitching colours: black, chocolate, grey and white
View all available options for the Anatomica Basic line saddles here.
This Anatomica saddle is available from: €2995,00